Levi's Men's Faux Leather Sherpa Aviator Bomber Jacket
- 100% Polyurethane
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- FUNCTIONALITY: Center front zipper; Two chest pockets with snap closures; Two upper zipper pockets and two lower welt pockets; hidden interior pocket for added storage and security
- STYLISH FEATURES: Stand up collar with adjustable zipper detailing; Snap epaulettes on shoulders; Rib knit cuffs and hem for comfort
- WARMING FEATURES: Full sherpa lined body and collar for added warmth; The faux deer leather is water resistant giving extra protection
The reviews are mixed on this item. I like it because it reminds of a jacket I bought a zillion years ago at Zayre. Unless you are old, you probably have never heard of Zayre. I think I paid $39 for that jacket and it lasted me a very long time. I would tell you how long, but like the zillion years, you would probably think I am exaggerating.
- ORIGINAL WORLDWAR TYPE A-2 VINTAGE JACKET DESIGN’S REPRODUCTION closure
- MATERIAL (OUTER SHELL AND LINING) - 100% Real Goat Hide Leather with premium grade vintage cotton lining , Wool knitted Rib Cuffs and Hem, Vintage proper and Original all hardware just as used in original worldwar Type A2 Jacket
- HARDWARE USED - Vintage original TALON Zippers!! Vintage hook and loop in Collar, Vintage concealed buttons in collar and pocket flops.
- FEATURES - Original History Design, Special One piece back design!! Front two flop pockets with side entry slant pockets, Armpits has vintage eyelets to evacuate moisture and odor out of the jacket, Light weight design with soft yet durable goat skin leather , best outerwear bomber jacket design for summer / spring
- PACKAGING - Special high quality poly-bag packaging with extra luxury dust cover with branded printing
- SIZING - For an Accurate size kindly verify your size with our size chart provided in the picture and go UP a SIZE.
Some of the reviews were good and some were bad. One of the reviews I've seen on other jackets. It shows them as a verified purchaser but the pictures they included with the review do not look real. I don't know.